Be Fierce Wall Decals
Type your Quote/Words here
Fierce Forward Wall Decal$37.91 Select options
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. – Thomas A. Edison Wall Decal – standard version$51.04 Select options
And though she be but little she is fierce. – Shakespeare version 2 Wall Decal – standard version$26.83 Select options
- To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
- Then the time came when the risk it took to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. - Anais Nin
- Stand for what is right even if you are standing alone
- Status Quo is the Enemy
- Poor is the man whose pleasure depends on the permission of others.
- Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live.
- Live Your Passion
- Live out oud
- Live with Passion
- It is better to live like a lion for a day than to live like a lamb for a hundred years
- It is foolish to fear what you cannot avoid.
- it is so worth the risk
- I'd rather be strongly wrong than weakly right. - Unknown
- I am not afraid. I was born to do this. - Joan of Arc
- Don't give up. Don't ever give up.
- Don't judge a man by what he has... judge him by how well he handles adversity.
- Do one thing a day that SCARES you!
- Do Your Best and Forget the Rest!
- Challenge your dreams live your dreams
- Be an original!
- Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid. - Goethe
- Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm - Abraham Lincoln
- Bloom where you are planted
- And the day came when the risk to remain tight was more painful than the risk it took
- If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
- All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
- a little of thy innocence for me, and I'll to you my courage...
- I don't need easy, I just need possible. - Bethany Hamilton
- Small steps lead to great strides.
- The measure of your life will be the measure of your courage.
- The only regrets in life are the risks you didn't take.
- Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best. - Henry Van Dyke
- And though she be but little, she is fierce. - Shakespeare