1 John Scripture Wall Decal Ideas
- Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God. - 1 John 4:7
- Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. - 1 John 4:7
- How great is the love the Father has lavished on us... - I John 3:1
- How great is the love the Father has poured out on us that we are called the children of God! - 1 John 3:1
- We love because he first loved us. - 1 John 4:19
The author of this book, John, understood God’s love. He was the disciple that Jesus loved. We can definitely learn a lot about God’s love from this trustworthy authority. In this book, he goes into details on God’s kind of love toward us. He also warns us to be on the lookout of false teachers who are out to distort the truth. This is why he wants us to know God’s word. That way we will be able to understand the Father’s lavish love to us.
Memorizing scripture has never been an easy task. Wall decals can certainly be of help. By applying them onto a flat surface such as a wall, you will view the scripture on a daily basis. This is a stress free way of memorizing scripture. Place the wall letters in any room. All you need is a wall. 1 John 3:1 will look amazing above your bed, or in the bathroom next to the mirror, or in the foyer. It will look good wherever you place it and it will constantly remind you of God’s unwavering love.
Space is not an issue either. Wall letters come in various sizes and you can order one that is just right for your wall. Check out the wall quotes from 1 John that we have in our By Book of the Bible category. It takes about ten minutes to apply them onto your wall. They are easy to maintain and though they do look like paint they are not. No paintwork necessary and what an investment: décor wise and spiritually! This is wall lettering with a